Right now, Pubg Mobile is one of the most popular and demanding game in the world. This game has recorded over 100 million downloads on the Google Play Store. Out of all, Pubg is the most successful and most playing Battle Royale multiplayer online game in the market. The best thing about this game is that Pubg Mobile requirements are not too big, you can play this game smoothly on medium-end devices with a decent processor.
Pubg Mobile Release Date:
“The Pubg Mobile release date was in March 2018 when its mobile version had hit the Play Store for the first time.”
To ensure the smooth renders, graphics, and overall performance of the game on smartphones, the game runs on Unreal Engine 4. But the game must require some hardware requirements to run smoothly just like the PC games.
Pubg (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) offers the same type of gameplay that you enjoy in PC games with a slight low scale. It means the recoil of guns is not the same as in PC games but is one of the best mobile games.
Also Read – Does Pubg have Controller Support?
Pubg Mobile Requirements 2020-2021
As Pubg Mobile require some kind of hardware requirements for smooth gameplay. Without the minimum requirements of PubgM, you might not be able to run the game on your device. So we are going to tell you the minimum and best recommended Pubg Mobile requirements 2020-2021.
Minimum Requirements for Android, iOS
- Systems – Android and iOS
- Version – Android 5.1 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher
- Processor – A decent processor such Snapdragon 425 or higher
- RAM – Minimum of 2GB for Android and 1GB for iOS devices
- Storage – At least 2GB of storage is required
Recommended Requirements for Android, iOS
- System – Android, iOS
- Version – Android 8 or high and iOS 9 or higher
- Processor – 650 or higher
- RAM – Recommended 4GB or more for Android and 2GB or high for iOS devices
- Storage – 4-5GB of storage for best performance
Remember, Pubg Mobile is a multiplayer online game, which means you need a stable internet connection to play this game. No matter how much higher specs your device have, if don’t have good internet you can’t play the game.
Pubg Emulator Requirements 2020-2021
Many players around the world like to play Pubg on bigger screens means on PC. The best thing is that Pubg doesn’t have high-end system requirements to run it on PCs. Players like to play the game on emulators because it is easy to play and win the matches as compared to other PC version games. So, we going to tell you the minimum and recommended Pubg emulator requirements 2020-2021 to smoothly run this game on PC.
Minimum Pubg Mobile System Requirements for PC
The following are the minimum Pubg Mobile system requirements that are necessary to run the game on emulators.
- Processor: Dual-core Intel/AMD at 1.8 GHz
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (64-bit)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
- RAM: 8GB
- DirectX: 11.0
- Storage: 5GB or more
- Internet: A good or stable internet connection
So, the above mentioned are the minimum system requirements to play PubgM without any huge lag or fps drop. But remember that these are the minimum requirements that your system have at least to run the game, you will not get the smoothest gameplay that you might expect.
Recommended Pubg Mobile System Requirements for PC
If you want the best gaming experience with high frame rates, super-fast and smooth gameplay, and fast response in the PubgM on PC then you should have to build the system according to the recommended Pubg Mobile system requirements for PC.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel i5-6600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- RAM or Memory: 16 GB RAM
- GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB
- Storage: 20-30 GB available space.
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- Network: A Stable Broadband Internet Connection
If your PC meets all the above-mentioned requirements, it will give you the best gaming experience with high frame rates, response time, and HD graphics. But this system is very costly, you only can build this PC If you have enough budget.
What are the Pubg Mobile Requirements for 60fps?
Every player has a dream to get 60 fps for a smooth gaming experience. But it is only possible on high-end devices because you will need higher graphic settings to get 60 fps which low-end devices don’t support. The following are the in-game Pubg Mobile requirements for 60fps:
- Graphics: Recommended Smooth but you can set it on Balanced or HD according to your preference or device.
- Frame Rate: Select Extreme to get 60 fps
- Anti-Aliasing: Disable this but higher-end device users can enable it If they want but it is recommended to keep it disabled.
- Auto-Adjust: You can enable this option so If frame rates fluctuate too much, it automatically lower down settings.
What are the Minimum Processor Requirements for Pubg Mobile?
The best thing about Pubg Mobile is that you don’t need too many high requirements to run this game. But at least, there is some sort of system requirements that are necessary for the game to play. The following are the minimum processor requirements for Pubg Mobile for both mobiles and PCs:
- For android devices, a decent processor is required such as Snapdragon 425 or equivalent and 680 is the recommended one with a minimum of 2 GB RAM.
- For PC users, the minimum processor needs to be Dual-core Intel/AMD at 1.8 GHz with a minimum of 8 GB RAM.
Above are the minimum processor requirements but you need a good high-end processor for fast response and a smooth gaming experience.
- Ultimate buying guide of best gaming mouse under 50 dollars
- Best gaming laptops for GTA 5
- Razer Basilisk Ultimate Hyperspeed review and specifications
- Best gaming mouse: wired and wireless gaming mice