Are you getting bored in college or stuck in a bad traffic jam on your way to the office? In these instances, a mobile phone is your only rescue. While a few are interested in YouTube or other video apps, most others find solace in accessing gaming apps. Mobile games in the 21st century can be referred to as an addiction.
The present-day mobile game app development industry is definitely a billion-dollar industry. You will find game developers coming up with unique mobile video game ideas turned into apps now and then. From the games available on the keypad phone to the ones available today on smartphones, mobile gaming apps have taken a long leap. If you have a mobile with outstanding processing abilities and features, you might get a PC-like experience playing games on your mobile.
2021 is being looked upon as the year that is going to reform the mobile application development industry. With the growing number of smartphone users worldwide, the downloading rate and use of mobile game apps are soaring high. Here are some stats regarding smartphone users worldwide:
Find more statistics at Statista
So, if you consider investing in a mobile app development agency of your own, it is the best time to follow your dreams.
The Mobile Gaming Industry In The 21st Century
The mobile gaming world is flourishing with every passing day. Coming up with new mobile video game ideas for development is also becoming challenging. With the number of developers and apps increasing, competition is also rising with every passing day. In this scenario, if you want to make your agency successful, you have to find out about the latest mobile gaming trends. Examine and study thoroughly the innovation you can add to these, and give the customers. This is how you are definitely going to reach success. Below is a list of the ongoing trends in the world of mobile gaming apps.
- AR Powered Mobile Games
- Hyper Casual Games
- Blockchain-Based Games
- ML/AI-based Games
Types of Games Accessed By Users Frequently
Outstanding mobile game ideas have given birth to some of these gaming apps that users most frequently access:
- Board, and
If you wish to invest in this lucrative industry and provide the players entertaining and engaging unique mobile games, this article is for you. Read ahead to find out the list of game-making ideas you can consider giving a chance.
1. Action Game Ideas
- Detective Games: This type of game comes with mobile video game ideas where the player is supposed to solve a series of murder mysteries and find out the crime culprit. It is a highly addictive mobile game app preferred by the younger generation.
- Cross Road: In this game app, the player is supposed to select one character and make it cross a traffic-prone road amidst multiple hurdles. Add some exciting features and different characters to excite the audience.
- Sports-Based Gaming Apps: Players prefer virtually playing the sports league they love. If you have an idea about any such mobile game topic, it is time to develop the game.
- AdventureQuest: Almost all groups of people love adventure. All you need to do is come up with a strong game story and keep adding various technical functionalities and lucrative features to deliver customers a good gaming experience.
- Character Games: Characters such as Superman, Spiderman, Wonder Woman, and more are loved. Develop a gaming app with one such character as the main character of the game.
2. Game App Ideas For Kids
- Counting Game: This gaming app can help kids learn numbers and is highly preferred by both kids and their parents.
- Alphabet Games: If you can develop an alphabet mobile gaming app, you are developing a virtual playschool. Add attractive letters, rhymes, numbers to it, and you are done. It is one of the best mobile game ideas for the 21st century.
- Dress Up: Kids love dressing up their dolls and making them do their daily tasks like brushing teeth, keeping clothes, making the bed, and so on. Developing an app based on this is a good idea to keep kids engaged.
- Cartoon Games: Cartoons have consistently proven the best for kids. You can consider creating mobile game apps with characters like Shinchan, Bob the Builder, Doremon, etc.
3. Augmented Reality Mobile Game App Ideas
- Zombie games coming to the AR mobile video game Ideas. Zombie game is the most popular choice, and adding features such as zombie race or fight can help the app attract public attention.
- Pokemon Go Mobile gaming apps such as Pokemon Go can become popular among a particular target audience. You have to add features like GPS to let the players find and follow their surrounding creatures.
Among other mobile game app ideas, you can consider Card mobile game app ideas such as Poker, Cribbage, Rummy, Texas hold’em, and Blackjack or puzzle game ideas. These include find the difference, match puzzles, word search, criminal cases, and others.
Another great decision for making a game app for the 21st-century people is to create one based on education such as Guess the Animal, Maths and English Games, General Knowledge, and Technology Games. It would also help if you remembered that Strategy Mobile video game ideas and board game app ideas are trendy these days. Hence you can try your luck creating games like EuroSport, Mindsport or Scramble, Sudoku.
The mobile gaming industry is expected to generate an amount worth $56 billion by the end of the year 2024. With mobile games being the third most preferred application from the user viewpoint, it can be said that it is worth investing in mobile game apps if you or someone in your family has unique mobile game app ideas. Also, you can think of promoting your business by getting a unique mobile game app for it. All you need here is to get in touch with a reliable mobile app development agency. Make sure to carry out thorough research before you finalize the deal.