Target Xbox Series X Release Time
Target Xbox Series X Release Time: After the successful release of the Xbox One and PS4, we are finally getting the next generation consoles named Xbox Series X.
This latest console from Microsoft is an incredible machine but it might be tough for you to get this Xbox Series X or S. There are the possibilities that you wouldn’t succeed in getting these Microsoft’s next-gen consoles.
Can you find Xbox Series X on launch day?
Maybe it’s right. Almost every big store has announced that Xbox Series X will be available for its fans during the launch month. Some retailers will have it on the launch day while some will provide these consoles in Black Friday Deal.
Many popular and giant stores are seemed to sell the consoles online exclusively from their online platforms.
Xbox Series X Unboxing and Review:
You have the following options to get a console on Xbox Series X.
- Target: Physical stores of Target are only available for order pickup or drive up orders. But if you want to buy it from Target, you have to purchase the console online.
- Walmart: The Xbox Series X purchases from Walmart Store are online-only. The consoles will be available at the store from 12:00 PM Eastern Time on 10th November.
- Best Buy: Best Buy has also announced online-only purchases like Walmart and Target. They have a plan to keep these available throughout the Holiday season. In the hope to grab Microsoft’s latest console, you need to regularly refresh the Xbox Series X search page on all these stores.
- Amazon: As an only-online marketplace, you will only buy the console from Amazon online. The console will return on launch day at any time in the store. You need to check regularly on the website.
- Newegg: Newegg Xbox Series X purchases can be made from 12:01 PM Eastern on November 10.
- Gamestop: Gamestop has announced in their tweet that the consoles will be available on their website as early as November 9. But you can also visit their physical stores on November 10 to buy a one for you.