Patanjali is now a well-known brand in the country. It has earned trust through its guaranteed quality products. Patanjali products are available in nearly three lakh+ stores and approximately 5000+ franchise stores. Patanjali Ayurveda wants to expand its network of franchisees and distributors in new areas. Patanjali products are also available online.
Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev and Acharya Balkrishnan created high-quality products for a high-quality life. It is one of the fastest-growing brands/companies, with a 2015-16 revenue of around 5000 crores. Get a Patanjali franchise to deal with the most stable market, where demand for Patanjali products will never reduce.
Patanjali Franchise Schemes
Examine the three schemes below to understand better where to send your application.
- Gramodhyog Nyas
- Patanjali Mega Store
- Patanjali Chikitsalaya & Arogya Kendra
The following are the requirements for setting up a Patanjali Mega Store
- Patanjali Mega Store requires a minimum of 2000 square feet.
- One crore is the initial investment.
- You may deposit a security deposit (refundable) of Rs.5 lakh in the form of a demand draft (2.5 lakh in the name of Divya Pharmacy and 2.5 lakh in the name of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd., Haridwar) (DD).
- However, Patanjali Mega Store must be located only in the city’s prime areas.
- Megastores should be located at least 2.5 kilometers in metro cities and 3.5 kilometers in non-metro cities away from existing Megastores and at least one kilometer from existing Patanjali Chikitsalayas and Arogya Kendras.
- Photographs of the location, PAN card, passport size photographs of the franchisee, identity proof, address proof, copy of sales registration, ownership or rent deed of Mega Store, and other documents must be attached to the application form.
- The Institute will appoint a Vaidya at Mega Store, and the store operator must provide the Vaidya with medical instruments. The operator of the megastore must provide seating, drinking, toilet, and other amenities at the store.
- The Mega Store will only sell Divya Pharmacy, Patanjali Ayurved, and Institute-approved products.
The cost of opening stores approximately at various levels
- Opening cost for Patanjali Retail Store – minimum Rs.50,000/-
- Opening cost for Patanjali Dealership Store – minimum Rs.50,000/-
- The Opening cost for Patanjali Distributorship Store – minimum Rs.1 lakh
- Opening cost for Patanjali Mega Store in India – minimum Rs.1 crore
The listed price includes interiors, set-up, and inventory. Patanjali Mega Stores in prime city/town locations can range from 300 to 2000 square feet. Because Patanjali Ayurvedic Limited is an Indian Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company, the owner of the ayurvedic franchise may receive approximately double the amount invested.
However, it depends on the shop’s location; even a study of the location and the people is required before launching the franchise. However, more customers are purchasing their daily FMCG products from Patanjali stores; as a result, the business is expected to grow significantly.
You can apply for a Patanjali franchise through the online franchise application forms, which are available in Hindi and English. The Patanjali Chikitsalaya & Arogya Kendra forms and MegaStore forms are available. If you are looking forward to having customers from the coming generation, then Starbucks Franchise is also another profitable franchise option.