The Apple Watch Series 6 is one of the best smartwatches which is faster, brighter, and cheaper with the inclusion of a new sensor.
It comes up in two sizes 40 or 44mm and in a variety of case materials and colors. Actually, this smartwatch is an Apple Watch Series 5 with the inclusion of a new Blood Oxygen Saturation Sensor at the back. Moreover, it has a faster chip and screen with 2.5x more brightness while in the “always-on” ambient mode. This makes it easy to see even in the sunlight. Some new colors are introduced in Apple Watch Series 6 such as red and blue aluminum.
To give comfort for wearing, it contains so many strap options with new styles including the Solo Loop and Solo Braided Loop. These loops are sized bands without a buckle or clasp that stretch to pull on over your hand.
This smartwatch contains Apple’s latest S6 chip which is fast and fluid. It can be said that battery life is stable but not perfect. Because of the activeness of the always-on display and sleep tracking, the battery lasts for up to 36 hours before you need to charge it again.
Series 6 is also waterproof up to 50 meters, you simply need to twizzle the crown until all the water is removed. Moreover, it comes up with two ECG recordings, two manual blood oxygen recordings, lots of notifications, and a 25-minute run.
Apple Watch Series 6 Features
The following are the best features of the Series 6 smartwatch from Apple:
- GPS model enables you to take calls and reply to messages from your wrist.
- Measure your blood oxygen with the help of a new sensor and app.
- You can also check your heart rhythm with the ECG app.
- The always-on retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down.
- Its S6 SiP is up to 20% more than the Series 5.
- 5GHz wifi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on your Apple Watch and see your metrics on the fitness app.
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance.
- Contains a swimmingproof or waterproof design.
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay.
- Get high and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notifications.
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings.
- Can detect if you have taken a hard fall, and then automatically call emergency services for you.
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist.
- Aluminum cases are available in new finishes.
- Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
- The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest version of watchOS and iOS and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. This ECG app is available on Series 4 or later.
- Blood oxygen measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby then your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi calling.
Apple Watch Series 6 Specifications
|Dimensions||11.65 x 2.99 x 1.42 inches|
|Voice Assist Built-in||Siri|
|Internal Memory Capacity||32GB|
|Case Size||40mm, 44mm|
|Processor||640-bit dual-core S6 processor, up to 20% faster than S5|
|Blood Oxygen Sensor or App||Yes|
|Electrical Heart Sensor (ECG App)||Yes|
|Optical Heart Sensor||Second Generation Sensor|
|Digital Crown||Digital Crown with Haptic Feedback|
|Display||LTPO Display, Retina Display|
What is Included for Free:
- Get 6 months of Apple Fitness + free when you buy an Apple watch (new subscribers only).
- Free Apple Music for 4 months (new subscribers only) [Digital].
- Free Apple News+ for 4 months (new subscribers only) [Digital].
Buy It Now: